weber knight armor New Product
Packaging: 1 kg bucket
Part A (Premixed resin with filler): 920g
Part B (Light yellow hardener): 80g
Accessories: 1 pair of gloves, 1 scrubber
Color: Green, Blue
Area of Application:
- For joint filling in between tiles and stone where high aesthetic & decorative finish is desired
- Grouting with weber knight armor in areas of: Residential, Swimming pools, Hospitals, Airports, pathways, Fire exits, Office lobbies, Commercial, Disco theque, for places which require grouting & illumination in dark
- For wood works as grouting
- Can be used as adhesive for fixing transparent glass tiles & blocks
For luminescence from 5-8 hours, requirement of light intensity & joint exposure:
- Light intensity of 300 - 1000 lux for internal areas and joints exposed for more than 60 mins.
- Light intensity of more than 1000 lux for external areas and joints exposed for more than 30 mins.
- For under water exposed to direct sunlight, up to 3 meter depth, lux of 2000 for more than 30 mins.
Weber knight armor is a 2 component, high performance 100% solid epoxy based tile/stone joint filler which provides photo luminescence during dark.
- PHÁT SÁNG trong bóng tối
- Gốc Epoxy 2 thành phần
- Siêu bền với độ bám dính cao
- Kháng các loại hóa chất
- Không thấm nước, chống nấm mốc & vi khuẩn
- Chống tia UV
- Chống nứt
- Chống vệt ố
- Dễ sử dụng & vệ sinh
- Mixing ratio:
Part A : Part B = 11.5 : 1 by weight
Part A : Part B = 7 : 1 by volume
- Mixed density: 1.60 gm/cc
- Potlife: 45 mins @ 27 degree
- Application temperature range: 10 - 35 degree
- Open time for adhesive: 20 mins
- Adjustability time for adhesive: 30 mins
- Setting for light foot traffic: 24 hrs
- Full cure: 7 days
- Average consumption*: 0.2kg/m2 on a 3mm width grout
* In practice, the consumption could be different depend on application method, grout width & tile thickness
- ILLUMINATES in the dark
- 2 components
- Easy to clean & apply
- High bonding strength
- Crack resistant
- Chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- Water resistant
- Stain resistant
- Traffic resistant
- Minimum joint width of 1mm.
- Maximum joint width of 7mm in vertical and 14 mm in horizontal.
- Not to be used in industrial aggressive chemical prone areas and the areas which are subjected to aggressive cleaning with pressure or steam cleaning.
- At least 7 days after grouting for acid cleaning & submerged conditions.
- The luminance performance would be affected if the joints are not exposed to daylight or house hold light.
- The joints look white during day time irrespective of the colour of the tile.