weber.tai no stain
High-performance cementitious adhesive for fixing all kinds of tiles with efflorescence and white stain prevention
- Anti white stains, pour salt
- Chịu được mọi điều kiện thời tiết
- Lý tưởng ốp lát tại khu vực ngoài trời hoặc khu vực chịu độ ẩm cao
- Approved for Low VOCs - safe for the health of consumers
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to +80°C
- Deformability: 5 mm/3 N
- Maximum weight of tiles for vertical application: 40 kg/m2
- Compressive strength: >14 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Bonding strength at dry stage: 1.5 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Tensile adhesion strength after water immersion: >1 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Shear adhesion strength after heat aging: >1 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Note: These test results are from laboratory test. They might be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Not suitable to use on glazing substrates, wooden surfaces (instead use weber.prim 2 primer and weber.tai flex).
- Not suitable to use on light-weight concrete without cement render (instead use weber.tai maxx)
- Not suitable to use on gypsum plaster and gypsum board (instead use weber.tai flex, weber.fix pro or weber.fix plus).
- Not suitable to use with metal and plastic substrates (instead use weber.color poxy).
- Anti-white stain and salt stain
- Ideal for all kinds and sizes of tiles
- Suitable for interior and exterior
- Ideal for areas where is high humidity
- *It's highly recommended to use with efflorescence prevention tile grout weber.color no stain