Features and benefits
- For very thin joints from 0.2 to 3 mm.
- Suitable for large-format tiles, marbles, and granites
- Completely fill the joint and no gravitate-falling when grouting on wall
- Flow-able and provide good adhesion with grouted joints
- Anti-fungus and anti-algae
- Durable and resistant to cleaning agent
- Cost efficient per square meter
- Not suitable to use when the substrate movement is expected; exterior wall, parking area, wooden surface for instance (instead weber.color outside should be used).
- Not suitable to use in swimming pool (instead weber.color HR or weber.color poxy should be used).
- Not suitable if grout is required to be chemical-resistant and acid-resistant; industry, hospital, food-storage area, for instance (instead weber.color poxy should be used).