weber.color slim New Product
Extra narrow tile grout for joint width between 0.2-3 mm with anti-fungus property
- Type : Cementitious grout
- Density : 0.85-0.95 g/cm3
- Chemical curing time : 3-4 minutes
- Pot life : 30 minutes
- Time before grouting after tiling : 24 hours
- Working temperature : + 5oC - +35oC
- Recommended joint width : 0.2-3 mm.
- Time before traffic : 24 hours
- For very thin joints from 0.2 to 3 mm.
- Suitable for large-format tiles, marbles, and granites
- Completely fill the joint and no gravitate-falling when grouting on wall
- Flow-able and provide good adhesion with grouted joints
- Anti-fungus and anti-algae
- Durable and resistant to cleaning agent
- Cost efficient per square meter
- Not suitable to use when the substrate movement is expected; exterior wall, parking area, wooden surface for instance (instead weber.color outside should be used).
- Not suitable to use in swimming pool (instead weber.color HR or weber.color poxy should be used).
- Not suitable if grout is required to be chemical-resistant and acid-resistant; industry, hospital, food-storage area, for instance (instead weber.color poxy should be used).