Highly durable and durable adhesive with special features for use in areas such as swimming pools, spas
- Compressive strength: approx 30 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Bonding strength/ Flexural strength: approx 5 N/mm2 (MPa)
- From - 40°C to +100°C
(++ = very high resistance, + = medium resistance, 0 = no resistance)
- Chloride water: ++
- NaOH 2 g/l: ++
- Sodium hypo-chloride: ++
- NaOH 10 g/l: ++
- Lactic acid 2%: ++
- Hydrochloric acid 2%: +
- Lactic acid 5%: +
- Hydrochloric acid 5%: 0
Note: These test results are from laboratory test. They might be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Resists common cleansers such as chlorine
- Temperatures range -40 ° C to + 100 ° C
- Resists water pressure
- Suitable for 2-10 mm
- Protects against mold and stains
- Simple mixing ratio (1 packet of powder: 1 pack of liquid)
- 7 color for options
- Approved for Low VOCs - safe for the health of consumers
- Not suitable for use with the substrates subjected to movement e.g. exterior wall, parking area, wood (instead weber.color outside should be used).
- Not suitable to use in the areas where using high-acidity (pH < 3) cleaning agents (instead weber.color poxy should be used).
- Not suitable if grout is required to be chemical and acid-resistant; industries, hospitals, food-storage areas, for instance (instead weber.color poxy should be used).