• Flexible and paintable
• Safe and environmental friendly & odorless adhesive.
• Can be used to fill the gap of constructions.
• Non structural
• It can be widely used for bonding particle board, plywood, fibre cement and strip flooring to joists, fibre cement sheet, plasterboard and wall paneling to wooden and metal studs skirting boards, architraves and trims to walls.
• It is suitable for polystyrene wall panels,timber and other porous construction materials.
• Bonding most types of wood flooring, parquet, strip (solid, engineered and prefinished) & sheet timber, floor and wall tiles
• Fill the gap of constructions
• Used for interior only
Packaging: A cartridge of 450 gram (24 cartridges/box)
Shelf life & storage: 12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5°C and +27°C, humidity between 30%-70%. To prevent contamination of unused product, do not return any material to its original container.
weberseal WA-100 is water-based low modulus ACRYLIC sealant
Appearance: Uniformity of flow
Elongation at break: 700%
Tensile Strength (7 Days): 0.28MPa
Solid Content: 75%
Tack free time: 6 minutes
Hardness, 24H ,Shore A: 48
Hardness, 7D ,Shore A: 55
Specific Gravity: 1.58
Sag degree: 0
Note: Tested at 23°C ± 2°C, RH50%±5%. These tested results are from laboratory. They could be different from on-site results due to the difference in application and condition.
• Flexible without cracking
• Easy to use
• High bonding strength