weberseal WS-200 New Product
• Cures to a strong, flexible seal in and around the joint.
• Cost effective, general purpose, easy to use, good physical properties and weathering resistance, durability, sealing and adhesive properties.
• Used in building & housing
• Perimeter sealing around window frames, architraves,etc
• Suitable for glass. Can be applied on stainless steel, aluminum, wood, tiles and dark stone...
• Used for interior and exterior
Packaging: A cartridge of 300ml, 24 cartridges/box
Color: White, clear, grey
Shelf life & storage: 12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5°C and 27°C, humidity between 30%-70%. To prevent contamination of unused product, do not return any material to its original container.
Appearance: Uniformity of flow
Elongation at break: 600%
Tensile Strength (7 Days): 1.15MPa
Solid Content: 77%
Tack free time: 6 minutes
Hardness, 24H ,Shore A: 22
Hardness, 7D ,Shore A: 25
Specific Gravity: 0.98
Sag degree: 0
Depth of Curing: 3.3mm / 24 hours; 7.5mm / 7 days
Extrudability: 8 gram / 2 seconds
Note: Tested at 23°C ± 2°C, RH50%±5%. These tested results are from laboratory. They could be different from on-site results due to the difference in application and condition.
• Easy to use
• Flexible without cracking
• Good adhesion and long application life