The problem of waterproofing in house's areas
Main Causes of Leakage:
- Natural porous concrete, although mixed with an additive, is known as a waterproofing additive to reduce porosity, however, water can still penetrate the small holes inside the concrete and leak into the surface. .
Water leaking through cracks inside the surface is caused by vibration or other causes.
So how do you deal with leaking problems?
Common issues and queries you can face
- Set up the waterproofing system for all internal and external structures, not just surface, roof, roof tile, drain, gutters but also waterproofing before bonding and on the surface. Old brick.
- Weber.dry seal is a waterproof with acrylic basement, ready to use, super flexible used for roof, outdoor wall and leaking waterproofing.
Waterproofing reinforcement guide
weber.dry seal is a waterproofing product that can be applied on many surfaces. Refer to the following waterproofing reinforcement methods for surfaces:
For flat roofs, tiled roofs, roof floors, and indoor walls
- Use a brush or roller to sweep the first layer of waterproofing weber.dry seal on the surface to strengthen the waterproof
- Cracks, joints, joints, etc. should be used to reinforce the mesh by one additional layer (using Weber.tape BE 14 for wide cracks and elastic joints).
- The waterproofing surface must be completely covered before allowing exposure and circulation of water
- Wait 4-6 hours for the waterproofing layer to dry completely
- Strengthen a second layer of waterproofing until the waterproof layer on the surface is 1-1.5 mm thick.
For the area between the wall and the floor
- First apply a layer of waterproofing to the surface so that the wall and floor surfaces have a minimum of 10 cm coverage.
- Strengthen the joints between the two surfaces with reinforced tape WEBER.tape BE 14 and ensure that the reinforcement tape is attached to the waterproofing layer.
- Wait 4-6 hours for the first layer to dry, then cover the second layer on reinforced tape.
Apply to the area before the tile
- Covering a coat of weber.dry seal on cracks and joints, mesh / tape reinforcement (Use Weber.tape BE 14 for wide cracks and elastic joints)
- Wait until the first coat is dry and cover the second layer vertically until the waterproof surface is 1mm thick.
- Keep the surface dry and waterproof for 48 hours before paving.