weberseal WS-300 New Product
• High performance
• Unaffected by temperature extreme and very good weather ability.
• Capable of repeated extension and compression during service with excellent resistance to aging, shrinkage, cracking and discoloration.
• Widely used in building & housing decoration for joints, adhension and sealing which high quality sealant is needed.
• Sealing for various installations of windows and doors
• Used on the joints of senior window & door system with glass, stainless steel. Besides, can be applied on wood, tiles, dark stone...
• Used for interior and exterior
Packaging: A cartridge of 300ml, 24 cartridges/box
Color: White, clear
Shelf life & storage: 12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5°C and 27°C, humidity between 30%-70%. To prevent contamination of unused product, do not return any material to its original container.
weberseal WS-300 is one component ACETOXY curing silicone sealant
- Appearance: Uniformity of flow
- Elongation at break: 900%
- Tensile Strength (7 Days): 1.25MPa
- Solid Content: 98%
- Tack free time: 11 minutes
- Hardness, 24H ,Shore A: 23
- Hardness, 7D ,Shore A: 28
- Specific Gravity: 1.03
- Sag degree: 0
- Depth of Curing: 4mm / 24 hours or 9.1mm / 7 days
- Extrudability: 7 gram / 2 seconds
Note: Tested at 23°C ± 2°C, RH50%±5%. These tested results are from laboratory. They could be different from on-site results due to the difference in application and condition.
• High modulus
• High movement ability
• Excellent tooling properties for professional use
• Excellent weatherproofing properties
• Non-slumping, can be used in vertical and overhead joints