Flexible high performance adhesive for fixing all types and sizes of tiles onto heavy-traffic areas or the areas subjected to vibration. Ideal for tiling on exterior walls.
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to +80°C
- Deformability: 5 mm/3 N
- Maximum weight of tiles for vertical application: 40 kg/m2
- Compressive strength: >14 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Bonding strength at dry stage: 1.5 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Bonding strength in water immersion: >1 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Bonding strength after heat aging: >1 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Note: These test results are from laboratory test. They might be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Resist to compressive strength and vibration due to heavy traffic. Suitable for parking area, supermarket, and industry
- Able to absorb some substrate vibration.
- Resist to temperature changes on the exterior wall of high-rise building
- Excellent adhesion even on non-porous tile. Suitable to use with porcelain tile, granite, and natural stone
- Suitable for tiling onto cement-based substrate, gypsum board, light-weight concrete, polished stone*, wooden substrate*, cement-fiber board*, parquet*,and existing tile
- (* Apply weber.prim 2 primer before tiling with weber.tai flex)
- Not suitable to use on metal surface (instead use weber.color poxy).