Features and benefits
- Resist to compressive strength and vibration due to heavy traffic. Suitable for parking area, supermarket, and industry
- Able to absorb some substrate vibration.
- Resist to temperature changes on the exterior wall of high-rise building
- Excellent adhesion even on non-porous tile. Suitable to use with porcelain tile, granite, and natural stone
- Suitable for tiling onto cement-based substrate, gypsum board, light-weight concrete, polished stone*, wooden substrate*, cement-fiber board*, parquet*,and existing tile
- (* Apply weber.prim 2 primer before tiling with weber.tai flex)
- Not suitable to use on metal surface (instead use weber.color poxy).