Tile adhesive webertai a1000
Super Premium Tile/ Stone adhesive
- Product is formulated to be in compliance with C2S1 class of National Standard TCVN 7899-1:2008 for mortar, tile and stone adhesive.
- Withstands all weather conditions, pressure, and vibration for a short time.
- Specialized for areas subject to heavy loads and vibrations, high traffic density.
- Suitable for areas with high-pressure conditions such as saunas, spas,...
- Suitable for tiling on special surfaces such as wood, gypsum board, fiber cement board, old brick surface in the exterior area,concrete block, AAC, ALC,...
- Tiling with all types of bricks/stones of all sizes.
- In compliance with GREENGUARDS, Low VOCs standard - safe for users’ health.
- Suitable for all types of bricks of all sizes.
- Apply to special surfaces (*): gypsum board, fiber cement board, wood, old brick surface interior-exterior area.
- For the parking lot, factory, supermarket, basement, lobby.
- For swimming pools, saunas, spas,...
- For exterior walls reach a height up to 8m in hotels, elevators, high-rise buildings, factories,...
- Out-of-the-box solution for tiling over existing interior/exterior tiles (brick on brick)
(*) Note: Recommended to use weberprim 2 primer before using webertai A1000 for special surfaces.
- Norm*: 1.4 kg/m2/mm
- Specific weight: ~1.4 g/cm3
- Time for the chemical ingredients to take full effect: 3 mins
- Time for mixing and use: 4 hours
- Visualized Open time: 20 mins
- Adjusting time: 10 mins
- Waiting time before grouting: 24 hours
- Thickness: 3-10 mm
*Norm for reference only: 1.4kg/m2 for 1mm thickness (minimum thickness 3mm). The actual rate depends on the substrate surface, tile size and workmanship.
Shelf life and storage: Within 1 year from date of manufacture in unopened packaging and stored in a dry, well-ventilated area. If the package has been opened, it should be stored tightly closed and in a dry, ventilated area and should be inspected prior to use.
Ingredients: Sand, cement, and other additives.
|Tiêu chuẩn||webertai A1000||Phương pháp thử nghiệm|
|Tensile adhe-sion strength after 28 days||≥1.0 (N/mm2)||Pass||ISO 13007-2 part 126.96.36.199 and EN 1348-8.2|
|Tensile adhesion strength after water immersion after 28 days||≥1.0 (N/mm2)||Pass||ISO 13007-2 part 188.8.131.52 and EN 1348-8.3|
|Tensile adhesion strength after heat aging||≥1.0 (N/mm2)||Pass||TCVN 7899-2/ ISO 13007-2 part 184.108.40.206 and EN 1348-8.4|
|Tensile adhesion after freeze-thaw cycles||≥1.0 (N/mm2)||Pass||TCVN 7899-2/ISO 13007-2 part 220.127.116.11 and EN 1348-8.5|
|Open time||~20 mins||Pass||TCVN 7899-2/ISO 13007-2 part 4.1 and EN 1346|
2.5mm ≤ S ≤ 5mm
|Pass||ISO 13007-2 part 4.5 and EN 12002|
- Tiling interior walls of more than 8m high, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- To prevent discoloration or yellowing, use Weber no-stain tile adhesive when tiling with stone or ceramic.
- Tiling over existing tiles or existing painted surfaces, use Weber A500, A800, A600, or A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over fiber cement boards or wooden surface, use Weberprim 2 as a primer and Weber A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over gypsum board, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over metal or plastic surfaces, use weberpox easy tile adhesive and grout.