Tile adhesive webertai no stain
ANTI- WHITE STAINING, SALT RESISTANT tile adhesive specialized for OUTDOOR or HIGH HUMIDITY areas
- Anti-efflorescence and white stain
- Ideal for tiling at outdoor and high humidity areas
- Resistance to all weather conditions
- In compliance with LOW VOCs standard - safe for user’s health
- For ceramic, granite, porcelain, marble, and artificial tile/stone up to 1x1m in size
- For outdoor and high humidity areas
- For surface of existing tiles in interior areas
*Recommended to be used in conjunction with webercolor no stain tile grout for optimal results.
- Anti white stains, pour salt
- Chịu được mọi điều kiện thời tiết
- Lý tưởng ốp lát tại khu vực ngoài trời hoặc khu vực chịu độ ẩm cao
- Approved for Low VOCs - safe for the health of consumers
- Average consumption rate*: ~19 m2/1 kg pack
- Specific weight: ~0.9 - 1.1 g/cm3
- Chemical reaction waiting time: 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life: 30 minutes
- Time waiting after tiling before grouting: 24 hours
- Joint width: 0.2 - 6 mm
- Floor setting time before traffic: 24 hours
*This consumption rate is for reference only. Actual consumption rates may vary depending on the construction method, width of the joint and brick thickness.
Shelf life and storage: Within 1 year from date of manufacture in unopened packaging and stored in a dry, well-ventilated area. If the package has been opened, it should be stored tightly closed and in a dry, ventilated area and should be inspected prior to use.
webercolor no stain
|Abrasion resistance ISO 13007 part 4-4.4 and EN 12808-2|
≤ 2,000 mm3
|Flexural strength under standard ISO 13007 Standard part 4- 4.1.3 and EN 12808-3|
≥ 2.5 N/mm2
|Compressive strength under standard condition ISO 13007. Standardpart 4-4.1.4 and EN 12808-3|
≥ 15.0 N/mm2
|Shrinkage ISO 13007 part 4-4.3 and EN 12808-4|
≤ 30 mm/m
|Water absorption after 30 minutes ISO 13007 part 4-4.2 and EN 12808-5|
≤ 5.0 g
|Water absorption after 240 minutes ISO 13007 part 4-4.2 and EN 12808-5|
≤ 10.0 g
- The tile grout mixture should be used up within 30 minutes after mixing. Limit exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid applying the grout overheated substrates. While working under direct sunlight, use sunlight-proof shields to cool down the ambient temperature.