Tile adhesive webertai a600
Color: White & Grey
High quality tile/stone adhesive
- Product is formulated to be in compliance with C1 class of National Standard TCVN 7899-1:2008 for mortar, tile and stone adhesive.
- High adhesion.
- With special additives to increase anti-slip ability.
- For wall tailing using water absorbent and also low absorbent tiles such as granite, porcelain, marble with sizes up to 60x60 cm.
- In compliance with GREENGUARDS, Low VOCs standard - safe for users’ health.
- Suitable for ceramic, granite, porcelain, water absorption and low water absorption marble and above.
- Suitable for wall and cement substrates, interior walls with a maximum height of 8m, outdoor walls* and floor coverings such as living rooms, bedrooms, offices,...
Note: Recommended to use weberprim 2 primer before using webertai A600 for special surfaces such as gypsum board, fiber cement board, concrete block, AAC, ALC with maximum height of 2m and with dimensions up to 60x60cm.
(*) Contact Weber to get advice about tile sizes & wall tile height
- Norm*: 1.4 kg/m2/mm
- Specific weight: ~1.4 g/cm3
- Time for the chemical ingredients to take full effect: 3 mins
- Time for mixing and use: 4 hours
- Visualized Open time: 20 mins
- Adjusting time: 10 mins
- Waiting time before grouting: 24 hours
- Thickness: 3-10 mm
*Norm for reference only: 1.4kg/m2 for 1mm thickness (minimum thickness 3mm). The actual rate depends on the substrate surface, tile size and workmanship.
Shelf life and storage: Within 1 year from date of manufacture in unopened packaging and stored in a dry, well-ventilated area. If the package has been opened, it should be stored tightly closed and in a dry, ventilated area and should be inspected prior to use.
Ingredients: Sand, cement, and other additives
|Tiêu chuẩn||webertai A600||Phương pháp thử nghiệm|
|Tensile adhe-sion strength after 28 days||≥1 (N/mm2)||Pass||ISO 13007-2 part 18.104.22.168 and EN 1348-8.2|
|Tensile adhesion strength after water immersion after 28 days||≥1 (N/mm2)||Pass||ISO 13007-2 part 22.214.171.124 and EN 1348-8.3|
|Tensile adhesion strength after heat aging||≥0.5 (N/mm2)||Pass||TCVN 7899-2/ISO 13007-2 part 126.96.36.199 and EN 1348-8.4|
|Tensile adhe-sion after freeze-thaw cycles||≥0.5 (N/mm2)||Pass||TCVN 7899-2/ISO 13007-2 part 188.8.131.52 and EN 1348-8.5|
|Open time||~20 mins||Pass||TCVN 7899-2/ISO 13007-2 part 4.1 and EN 1346|
- Tiling interior walls of more than 8m high, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- To prevent discoloration or yellowing, use Weber no-stain tile adhesive when tiling with stone or ceramic.
- Tiling over existing tiles or existing painted surfaces, use Weber A500, A800, A600, or A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over fiber cement boards or wooden surface, use Weberprim 2 as a primer and Weber A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over gypsum board, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over metal or plastic surfaces, use weberpox easy tile adhesive and grout