Tile adhesive webertai a800
Color: White & Grey
Specialized tile/stone adhesive
- Product is formulated to be in compliance with C2 class of National Standard TCVN 7899-1:2008 for mortar, tile and stone adhesive.
- Very high adhesion.
- Withstands high water pressure, suitable for swimming pools.
- Ideal for gluing tiles/granite, porcelain, marble, mosaic, artificial stone tiles measuring 1m x 1m, suitable for outdoor floors/walls and especially swimming pool.
- Suitable for tiling over existing tiles (brick on brick).
- In compliance with GREENGUARDS, Low VOCs standard - safe for users’ health.
- Suitable for interior/exterior areas for ceramic, granite, porcelain, marble mosaic, artificial stone tiles with size 1m x 1m.
- Suitable for conventional cementitious substrates, paint, cement gloss.
- Area with special surfaces(*) such as gypsum board, fiber cement board, concrete block, AAC, ALC.
- For the old brick surface of interior areas, swimming pools, spas, saunas.
- Applies to exterior walls reach a height up to 8m(**).
(*) Note: Recommended to use weberprim 2 primer before using webertai A800 for special surfaces.
(**) Contact Weber for more advice.
- Norm*: 1.4 kg/m2/mm
- Specific weight: ~1.4 g/cm3
- Time for the chemical ingredients to take full effect: 3 mins
- Time for mixing and use: 4 hours
- Visualized Open time: 20 mins
- Adjusting time: 10 mins
- Waiting time before grouting: 24 hours
- Thickness: 3-10 mm
*Norm for reference only: 1.4kg/m2 for 1mm thickness (minimum thickness 3mm). The actual rate depends on the substrate surface, tile size and workmanship.
Shelf life and storage: Within 1 year from date of manufacture in unopened packaging and stored in a dry, well-ventilated area. If the package has been opened, it should be stored tightly closed and in a dry, ventilated area and should be inspected prior to use.
Ingredients: Sand, cement, and other additives
|Tiêu chuẩn||webertai A800||Phương pháp thử nghiệm|
|Tensile adhe-sion strength after 28 days||≥1 (N/mm2)||Pass||ISO 13007-2 part 184.108.40.206 and EN 1348-8.2|
|Tensile adhesion strength after water immersion after 28 days||≥1 (N/mm2)||Pass||ISO 13007-2 part 220.127.116.11 and EN 1348-8.3|
|Tensile adhe-sion strength after heat aging||≥1 (N/mm2)||Pass||TCVN 7899-2/ISO 13007-2 part 18.104.22.168 and EN 1348-8.4|
|Tensile adhesion after freeze-thaw cycles||≥1 (N/mm2)||Pass||TCVN 7899-2/ISO 13007-2 part 22.214.171.124 and EN 1348-8.5|
|Open time||~20 phút||Pass||TCVN 7899-2/ISO 13007-2 part 4.1 and EN 1346|
- Tiling interior walls of more than 8m high, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- To prevent discoloration or yellowing, use Weber no-stain tile adhesive when tiling with stone or ceramic.
- Tiling over existing tiles or existing painted surfaces, use Weber A500, A800, A600, or A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over fiber cement boards or wooden surface, use Weberprim 2 as a primer and Weber A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over gypsum board, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over metal or plastic surfaces, use weberpox easy tile adhesive and grout