Tile adhesive webertai a500
Better tile/stone glue
- High adhesion.
- Wall covering for all absorbent and low-absorbent tiles such as granite, porce- lain, and marble up to 60x60cm in size.
- Alternative to traditional mortar.
- In compliance with GREENGUARDS, Low VOCs standard - safe for users’ health.
- Suitable for absorbent and low-absorbent tiles such as ceramic, granite, porcelain, and marble, with sizes up to 60x60cm for interi- or areas such as living rooms, bedrooms, offices,....
- Suitable for cement walls and floors of exterior areas under the roof.
- Norm*: 1.4 kg/m2/mm
- Specific weight: ~1.4 g/cm3
- Time for the chemical ingredients to take full effect: ≤ 3~ 4 mins
- Time for mixing and use: 4 hours
- Visualized Open time: ≥ 15 mins
- Adjusting time: 10 mins
- Waiting time before grouting: 24 hours
- Thickness: 2- 10 mm
*Norm for reference only: 1.4kg/m2 for 1mm thickness (minimum thickness 3mm). The actual rate depends on the substrate surface, tile size and workmanship.
Shelf life and storage: Within 1 year from date of manufacture in unopened packaging and stored in a dry, well ventilated area. If the package has been opened, it should be stored tightly closed and in a dry, ventilated area and should be inspected prior to use.
Ingredients: Sand, cement, and other additives
|Tiêu chuẩn||webertai A500||Phương pháp thử nghiệm|
|Tensile adhesion strength after 28 days||≥ 0.5 (N/mm2)||Pass||ISO 13007-2 part 126.96.36.199 and EN 1348-8.2|
|Tensile adhesion strength after water immersion after 28 days||≥ 0.5 (N/mm2)||Pass||ISO 13007-2 part 188.8.131.52 and EN 1348-8.3|
|Open time||~ 20 phút||TCVN 7899-2/ISO 13007-2 part 4.1 and EN 1346|
- Tiling interior walls of more than 8m high, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- To prevent discoloration or yellowing, use Weber no-stain tile adhesive when tiling with stone or ceramic.
- Tiling over existing tiles or existing painted surfaces, use Weber A500, A800, A600, or A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over fiber cement boards or wooden surface, use Weberprim 2 as a primer and Weber A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over gypsum board, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over metal or plastic surfaces, use weberpox easy tile adhesive and grout