Tile adhesive & grout weberepox easy
PACKAGING: 5kg carton, including:
Component A – Resin: 4 kg
Component B – Hardener: 1 kg
Super high-performance tile adhesive & grout
- A 2-in-1 product for both tiling and grouting
- Super durable with high tensile adhesion strength and elasticity, featuring the following preeminent properties:
- Impermeable, with good water pressure resistance
- Resistant to bacteria and chemicals, suitable for hospitals, laboratories, manufacturing plants, food factories, etc.
- Anti-mold and anti-stain
- Withstands temperatures from 0°C to 80°C
- Suitable for 2-12mm wide joints
- In compliance with LOW VOCs standard - safe for user’s health
- In the chemical industry: Laboratory, production area, warehouse, paper mill, tannery paint
- factory, waste treatment plant, and energy storage battery facility.
- In the food industry: Food and beverage processing plants, livestock slaughterhouse, food storage facility, laboratory, dairy storage, and production facility.
- In hospitals: Operating room, clinic, washing areas with shower, cleaned/sterilized kitchen area.
- In swimming pools: Shower, toilet, public baths. Water tank, sauna, hot spring.
- Sản phẩm 2 trong 1 vừa dán gạch vừa chà ron
- Siêu bền với cường độ bám dính và độ đàn hồi cao
- Không thấm nước, chịu được áp lực nước tốt
- Kháng khuẩn và kháng các loại hóa chất
- Chống nấm mốc và bám bẩn
- High heat resistance
- Approved for Low VOCs - safe for the health of consumers
- Pot life (250C): > 80 min.
- Full cure: 7 days.
- Temperature range: 00 to 800c
- Mixing Density: 1.58 g/cm3
|Shear adhesion strength ISO 13007 part 2-4.3.4 or EN 12003-7.2|
≥ 2 N/mm2
≥ 8 N/mm2
|Shear adhesion strength after water immersion ISO 13007 part 2-4.3.5 or EN 12003-7.3|
≥ 2 N/mm2
> 6 N/mm2
|Shear adhesion strength after thermal shock ISO 13007 part 2-4.3.8 or EN 12003-7.5|
≥ 2 N/mm2
> 5 N/mm2
|Tensile adhesion strength after 20 min ISO 13007 part 2-4.1 or EN 1346|
≥ 0.5 N/mm2
> 3 N/mm2
|Abrasion resistance ISO 13007 part 4-4.4 and EN 12808-2|
≤ 250 mm3
~ 190 mm3
|Flexural strength ISO 13007 part 4-4.1.3 or EN 12808-3|
≥ 30 N/mm2
~ 32 N/mm2
|Compressive strength ISO 13007 part 4-4.1.4 or EN 12808-3|
≥ 45 N/mm2
~ 47 N/mm 2
|Shrinkage ISO 13007 part 4-4.3 or EN 12808-4|
≤ 1.5 mm./m
~ 0.57 mm./m
|Water absorption after 240 min ISO 13007 part 4-4.2 or EN 12808-5|
≤ 0.1 g
~ 0.05 g
*Note: The results above are practical results from the Lab and may differ due to different conditions and construction methods at the job site
- Tiling interior walls of more than 8m high, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- To prevent discoloration or yellowing, use Weber no-stain tile adhesive when tiling with stone or ceramic.
- Tiling over existing tiles or existing painted surfaces, use Weber A500, A800, A600, or A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over fiber cement boards or wooden surface, use Weberprim 2 as a primer and Weber A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over gypsum board, use webertai A1000 tile adhesive.
- Tiling over metal or plastic surfaces, use weberpox easy tile adhesive and grout.