- Weber has a history of over 114 years in Europe and around the world. Weber's products have been certified by the European Standard (EN), Low VOCs, ISO9001 Quality Standards, ISO14001 Environmental Management System, Occupational health according to OHSAS18001 standard, Green Industry standard and WCM standard,...
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Weber Tile Grouts - Lifestyle products
Why do we use Tile Grouts?
Glue is a new generation product for construction. They are specially formulated from the cement base, polymer components and some other special components, used to plaster the gaps between the bricks.
Grouting is the last step in the process of paving. This is a step that has a great influence on the aesthetics as well as the durability of the tiles. In the past, when using cement, the construction workers usually use white cement. The traditional way of rubbing / chiselling is the following defects:
- When not properly applied and protected or weather changes, the grouts will be prone to peeling, cracking, staining, water penetration into the interior surface, ...
- Create many holes under bricks substrate that make fragile, peeling.
- Low adhesion between brick and cement surface. This will cause the tiles to peel off after a long period of use.
As a result, many construction projects are gradually moving to the use of Tile Grouts products because of the superiority of the function and the use, increasing the aesthetics and durability of the building.
Excellent use of Tile grouts
- Top applications are grouting and products with specific features and applications for different types of areas and surfaces, ensuring the quality of the work in the optimal way.
- Good linking ability, no abrasion or rift fracture, as white cement.
- Increase the ability to link between the bricks together.
- Some products have many outstanding features such as: waterproofing, anti fungal / bacteria / dust, resistant to detergents, resistant to load and vibration, many colors, ...
- Keo dán gạch Weber - Thông số kỹ thuật (PDF - 948,73 KB) Download • Send