Package: 1 kg/pack
Color: White, Grey
Tile grout of HIGH ELASTICITY, able to withstand HEAVY WEIGHT, ideal for external applications
- Resistant to substrate deformation
- Suitable for 3-12mm wide joints
- Anti-fungus and black mold
- Low water absorption, less prone to staining
- In compliance with LOW VOCs standard - safe for user’s health
- Suitable for interior and exterior areas including wet areas
- Suitable for high-vibration areas such as industrial parks, parking lots or exterior walls affected by high traffic density
- Suitable for highly deformable substrates such as gypsum board, wood, fiber cement board
- Average consumption rate*: ~1 kg/m2
- Specific weight: ~0.9 - 1.1 g/cm3
- Chemical reaction waiting time: 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life: 20 - 30 minutes at 35oC
- Time waiting after tiling before grouting: 24 hours
- Joint width: 3 - 12 mm
- Floor setting time before traffic: 24 hours
*This consumption rate is for reference only. Actual consumption rates may vary depending on the construction method, width of the joint and brick thickness.
Shelf life and storage: Within 1 (one) year from the manufacturing date if kept in intact original packaging and stored at a dry, well-ventilated place. Opened packages must be properly fastened and stored at a dry, well ventilated place, and would require checking before use.
|Abrasion resistance ISO 13007 part 4-4.4 and EN 12808-2|
≤ 2,000 mm3
|Flexural strength under standard ISO 13007 Standard part 4 4.1.3 and EN 12808-3|
≥ 2.5 N/mm2
|Compressive strength under standard condition ISO 13007|
Standardpart 4-4.1.4 and EN 12808-3
≥ 15.0 N/mm2
|Shrinkage ISO 13007 part 4-4.3 and EN 12808-4|
≤ 3.0 mm/m
|Water absorption after 30 minutes ISO 13007 part 4-4.2 and EN 12808-5|
≤ 5.0 g
|Water absorption after 240 minutes ISO 13007 part 4-4.2 and EN 12808-5|
≤ 10.0 g
*Note: Laboratory results, may vary under different site conditions and construction methods.
- The tile grout mixture should be used up within 30 minutes after mixing. Limit exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid applying the grout overheated substrates. While working under direct sunlight, use sunlight-proof shields to cool down the ambient temperature.