Package: 18.5 kg carton
Color: 8 colors (White, Grey, Pearl Grey, Cyan, Dark Green, Light Blue, Blue, Black)
Two-component cementitious tile specialized for SWIMMING POOLS
- Withstands great water pressure, suitable for swimming pools, water tank areas, etc.
- Resistant to common detergent and chloride-containing pool water
- Withstands temperatures from -40oC to +100oC
- Has high abrasion resistance and low water absorption
- Anti-mold and stain
- Suitable for 2-10mm wide joints
- In compliance with LOW VOCs standard - safe for user’s health
- Grouting joints of ceramic, porcelain, glaze mosaic, ceramic mosaic, mirror mosaic tiles.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor areas, especially swimming pools, water tanks, saunas, etc.
- Average consumption rate*: ~20 m2/18.5 kg carton
- Specific weight: ~1.3 g/cm3
- Chemical reaction waiting time: 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life: 20 - 30 minutes
- Time waiting after tiling before grouting: 24 hours
- Joint width: 2 - 10 mm
- Floor setting time before traffic: 3 days
*This consumption rate is for reference only. Actual consumption rates may vary depending on the construction method, width of the joint and brick thickness.
Shelf life and storage: Within 1 (one) year from the manufacturing date if kept in intact original packaging and stored at a dry, well-ventilated place. Opened packages must be properly fastened and stored at a dry, well-ventilated place, and would require checking before use.
|Abrasion resistance ISO 13007 part 4-4.4 and EN 12808-2|
≤ 2,000 mm3
|Flexural strength under standard ISO 13007 Standard part 4-4.1.3 and EN 12808-3|
≥ 2.5 N/mm2
|Compressive strength under standard condition ISO 13007 Standardpart 4-4.1.4 and EN 12808-3|
≥ 15.0 N/mm2
|Shrinkage ISO 13007 part 4-4.3 and EN 12808-4|
≤ 30 mm/m
|Water absorption after 30 minutes ISO 13007 part 4-4.2 and EN 12808-5|
≤ 5.0 g
|Water absorption after 240 minutes ISO 13007 part 4-4.2 and EN 12808-5|
≤ 10.0 g
- The tile grout mixture should be used up within 30 minutes after mixing. Limit exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid applying the grout overheated substrates. While working under direct sunlight, use sunlight-proof shields to cool down the ambient temperature.