webercolor no stain
Package: 1 kg/pack
Color: White, Grey
Anti-white staining & efflorescence resistant tile grout, for the OUTDOORS or areas subjected to HIGH HUMIDITY
- Prevents white stains and efflorescence commonplace in coastal areas or areas subject to high humidity
- Anti-fungus and black mold
- Suitable for 2-6mm wide joints
- In compliance with LOW VOCs standard - safe for user’s health
- Specialized for granite, porcelain, marble tiles/stones and natural stone, etc.
- Specialized for outdoor or indoor areas with high humidity that can affect the quality of the stone such as fountains, signs, toilets, etc.
*Recommended to be used in conjunction with webercolor no stain tile grout for optimal results.
- Average consumption rate*: ~19 m2/1 kg pack
- Specific weight: ~0.9 - 1.1 g/cm3
- Chemical reaction waiting time: 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life: 30 minutes
- Time waiting after tiling before grouting: 24 hours
- Joint width: 0.2 - 6 mm
- Floor setting time before traffic: 24 hours
*This consumption rate is for reference only. Actual consumption rates may vary depending on the construction method, width of the joint and brick thickness.
Shelf life and storage: Within 1 (one) year from the manufacturing date if kept in intact original packaging and stored at a dry, well-ventilated place. Opened packages must be properly fastened and stored at a dry, well-ventilated place, and would require checking before use.
webercolor no stain
|Abrasion resistance ISO 13007 part 4-4.4 and EN 12808-2|
≤ 2,000 mm3
|Flexural strength under standard ISO 13007 Standard part 4-4.1.3 and EN 12808-3|
≥ 2.5 N/mm2
|Compressive strength under standard condition ISO 13007 Standardpart 4-4.1.4 and EN 12808-3|
≥ 15.0 N/mm2
|Shrinkage ISO 13007 part 4-4.3 and EN 12808-4|
≤ 30 mm/m
|Water absorption after 30 minutes ISO 13007 part 4-4.2 and EN 12808-5|
≤ 5.0 g
|Water absorption after 240 minutes ISO 13007 part 4-4.2 and EN 12808-5|
≤ 10.0 g
- The tile grout mixture should be used up within 30 minutes after mixing. Limit exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid applying the grout overheated substrates. While working under direct sunlight, use sunlight-proof shields to cool down the ambient temperature.