Packaging: 20m x 1m x 1.2mm/roll
Adhesive color: White
WEBERPROOF HDPE SELF-ADHESIVE WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
APPLICATIONS AND ADVANTAGES
- Waterproofing all underground concrete structures, providing protection for concrete foundations in both contaminated and eroded soil conditions.
- Waterproofing underground transport/ subway train systems.
- Preventing underground leaking of gas, swamp gas, and methane.
- The product forms a layer that adheres completely to the poured concrete. It is this mechanism that prevent lateral movements of water.
- Waterproofing performance is not affected by soil settlement under the foundation.
- Completely watertight at overlapping areas between membranes.
- Isolating completely the structure from surrounding soil.
- White color reflects solar energy, preventing the membrane from heating up.
- Easy and convenient to apply, and does not require a primer or lining layer, suitable for small spaces.
- Protected by self-reinforcement design allows immediate commencement of other construction tasks after application.
- High chemical resistance provides good waterproofing performance against various soil and water setting, and shields structures from adverse ground contaminations such as Chloride and Sulfate.
SCOPE OF USE
Underground concrete structure
Weberproof HDPE self-adhesive waterproofing membrane is a chemically self-adhesive plastic membrane consisting of multiple layers of waterproofing material, which offers exceptional waterproofing performance. This membrane comprises a high-density PE layer on the exterior, a self-adhesive polymer layer, and a particulate layer that serves to protect the adhesive layer.
Weberproof HDPE self-adhesive waterproofing membrane can be applied to regular homogeneous concrete or compacted aggregate/sand base to waterproof underground surfaces or surfaces that are difficult to work with, or in limited space.
Weberproof HDPE self-adhesive waterproofing membrane is designed to adhere completely and permanently to poured concrete slabs after laying and tying of reinforcement steel, thus streamlining the waterproofing process of structural members.
- Store at temperatures below +40°C.
- Store indoors or on shelves under cover.
- Do not stack pallets on top of each other.
Ingredient production: Protective sand layer, chemical adhesive layer, and HDPE membrane layer.
≥ 1.2 mm
1m x 20m (width x length)
≥ 20 MPa (in both directions)
Elongation at break in vertical direction
≥ 550 %
Elongation at break in horizontal direction
≥ 750 %
Peel adhesion of concrete
≥ 2 N/mm
Resistance to puncture
≥ 1000 N ± 5%
Waterproof capability under hydrostatic pressure
≥ 71 m
Adhesive strength at overlapping areas
≥ 1.5 N/mm