weberdry 2Kflex New Product
Packaging: 5kg, 15kg & 25kg/Set
- Powder: Grey
- Liquid: Milky White
2-component FLEXIBLE cementitious water-proofing product Weberdry 2Kflex
- Resistant to water pressure equivalent to a depth of 15m with 2mm waterproof layer thickness after drying
- Flexible and hairline cracking bridging
- Good bonding
- Low VOCs standards
- Suitable for bathroom
- For corridors, balconies, water tanks, swimming pools and other wet areas in high-rise projects.
- Ideal for human-used water tanks
Wet area: ~2.5kg/m2/2 coats
|Crack cover ability|
‘Hairline’ cracks and small cracks
30 minutes at 25oC
|Dry time 1st layer ‘s|
~3 hours at 30oC
|Dry time 2st layer ‘s|
~3 hours at 30oC
|Waterproofing alibity||EN 14891:2012|
Impermeable: 1.5 bars @2mm, 7 days
|Adhesion strength||EN 14891:2012|
|Adhesion strength after heating||EN 14891:2012|
|Adhesion strength after water immersion||EN 14891:2012|
*Note: These results are for reference. Actual consumption depends on the type of surface, surface flatness and the desired thickness of the waterproofing layer.
Shelf life and storage: 9 months from the date of manufacture in unopened condition and stored in a cool, dry place (maximum temperature of 30 degrees C).
- Can withstand water pressure equivalent to a depth of 15m with a waterproof layer thickness of 2mm when dry.
- Has elasticity and perfect coverage for cracks in the substrate.
- Good adhesion.
- Can be applied with a brush, roller, or spray gun suitable for the material.
- Meets Low-VOCs standards - safe for consumers' health.
- Avoid applying under intense sunlight and strong winds.
- In areas with rapid infiltration rate, 3 waterproofing layers should be constructed.
- Do not circulate or travel on the waterproofing layer, even if the waterproofing layer has dried out, as it may affect the effectiveness of the waterproofing.