- 5kg/ set (part A + part B)
- Part A: resin 2.5Kg/drum
- Part B: hardener 2.5Kg/drum
Color: Light grey, Black (glossy)
2-component Epoxy PROTECTIVE coatings webershield 146
- EXCELLENT ADHESION AND CURING TO WET SURFACE (WITHOUT MOISTURE BARRIER LAYER)
- Solvent free
- Excellent resistance against specific chemicals
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and metal surface
- Cures at low temperatures
- Good flexibility
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or sprayer
webershield 146 is suitable for these areas:
- Concrete surface
- Metal surface
- Tank lining: sewage/waste water, sea water...
- webershield 146 is a 2-component epoxy based protective coating with solvent-free & tar-free that protects concrete and metal against chemicals, corrosion and abrasion in aggressive environments, such as manholes, pipelinings, sewage linings, etc...
- The product does not require special primers.
- High build-may be applied up to 250 microns in one coat.
|Density||Part A: ~ 1.58 g/cm3|
Part B: ~ 1.33 g/cm3
Mixed resin: ~ 1.46 g/cm3
|Mixing ratio||1 : 1 (by weight)|
|Recommended system||Primer: 1 layer of webershield 146|
Coating: 2-3 layers of webershield 146
|Consumption||Primer: 0.15 – 0.25 kg/m2|
Coating: 0.3 – 0.4 kg/m2/layer (depend on
substrate condition and coating thickness required).
|Solid content||98% ±2|
|Bonding strength||> 2.0 N/mm2|
|Chemical resistance||Refer separate chemical resistance list|
Note: Short term humid heat* up to +100°C where exposure is only occasional (steam cleaning etc.)
*No simultaneous chemical load.
Shelf life and storage::
- Shelf-life: 12 months from production date in case of stored properly in unopened original packaging.
- Storage conditions: Dry conditions at tem- perature between +5°C and +30°C.
Component A: Resin
Component B: Hardener
- Recommended dry film thickness:
- 250 μm (in several layers) for normal conditions.
- 500 μm (in several layers) for severe conditions.
- Do not apply webershield 146 on substrates in which significant vapor pressure may occur.
- Stability in vertical surface: < 300 μm (wet film thickness).
- Freshly applied webershield 146 must be protected from damp, condensation and water for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid puddles on applied surface.
- The incorrect assessment and treatment of cracks may lead to a reduced service life and reflective cracking.
- For exact colour matching, ensure webershield 146 is applied from the same control batch numbers.
- *All technical data stated in this Product Data Sheet are based on laboratory tests. Actual measured data may vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Waiting time/overcoat ability: in case of coats up to 150 μm dry film thickness
Notes: Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions. If these waiting times cannot be observed inter-coat adhesion problems must be expected and activation will have to be carried out. The best activation method is by light grinding /blasting and followed by thorough de-dusting prior to apply of the next coat.
- Curing details:
~ 2 days
~ 5 days
~ 14 days
~ 1 days
~ 4 days
~ 10 days
~ 18 hours
~ 2 days
~ 5 days
Notes: Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions.