Weberdry PUD Coat New Product
Packaging: 20kg/ drum
Color: Grey/ White
High performance Polyurethane dispersion waterproofing membrane Weberdry PUD Coat
- Highly flexible
- UV resistant
- Good adhesion on many material surfaces
- Make a homogeneous waterproof membrane, seamless, non-splice
- Solvent-free, non-toxic
- One-component, ready to use
- Exposed roof
- Reinforced concrete roof (both flat roof and sloping roof)
- Roof floor with finishing layer
- Terrace, balcony
- Kháng UV
- Bám dính tốt trên nhiều bề mặt vật liệu
- Tạo thành một lớp màng chống thấm đồng nhất, liền mạch, không cần xử lý mối nối
- Không dung môi, không độc hại
Weberdry PUD coat
High build system: weberdry PUD coat is reinforced with polyester technical fabric to increase tensile and tensile resistance of the whole system. The product is recom-mended for large area roof areas.
Coverage can range from ~ 1.3 - 1.8 kg / m2 depending on the type of surface, flatness and thickness of the waterproofing layer.
EN 14891 > 1 MPa
|Adhesive Strength after heating|
> 1 MPa
|Adhesive Strength after exposed with water lime|
> 1 MPa
|Crack bridging capability|
> 2 mm
> 15 N/m
1.35 g/cm3 at 23°C
50% by volume
|Continuous working temperature|
-5°C to 80°C
> 2 MPa
|Elongation to break|
After applying 2 - 8 hours
2 – 4 days
* Remark: These technical data and test results are from laboratory test. They could be different from in-situ results due to the differences in application and conditions.
- High elasticity
- UV resistant
- Good adhesion to various material surfaces
- Solvent-free and non-toxic.
- Do not apply on substrates with rising moisture. Always apply during falling ambient and substrate temperatures. If applied during rising temperature, pin holes may occur from rising air.
- Ensure the temperature does not drop below 8 ํC and the relative humidity does not exceed 80% until the membrane has fully cured.
- Ensure that the coating is thoroughly dry and the surface is without pinholes before applying any top coat.
- Do not allow temporary ponding to remain between coats on any horizontal surfaces or until the final coat has totally cured. Brush or mop surface water away during this time.
- Do not apply on roofs subject to long-term water ponding with subsequent periods of frost. In cold climatic zones for roofing structures with a pitch of less than 3% appropriate measures must have to be considered.
- Do not apply directly on to insulation boards.
- Not recommended for high pedestrian traffic. In case heavy traffic is unavoidable, it shall be covered with appropriate covering materials such as tiles, stone plates, or wooden panels.
- Always start the detail application prior to waterproofing on horizontal surface.
- All joints should be treated with weberdry fleece or webertape BE 14.
- The previous layer must be cured and tack-free before the application of consecutive layer.
- Waiting times between layers are based on 20 – 30°C with 50% relative humidity.